วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Panasonic Lumix DMCZS 7 Digital Camera

Panasonic Lumix DMCZS 7


Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Blue)* 25mm Ultra Wide-angle Lens
* 16x Intelligent Zoom/23.4x Extra Optical Zoom
* HD Movie in AVCHD Lite
* Powerful 12x Optical Zoom
* High Quality Sound
* Travel Mode with GPS for both Photos and Movies
* Special Playback Modes


Panasonic Lumix DMCZS 7


Review from Customer ....

I brought this Panasonic Lumix DMCZS 7 last year. At the first sight , I felt in love with it. It made from Solid metal body, stylish design, nice dark-blue color. I think Panasonic Lumix DMCZS 7 is very easy to use .I can keep it anywhere in my pocket, so convenient . Photo and Video is nice and It's Smooth ,silent auto focus and optical image stabilization . Give 5 rated for Panasonic Lumix DMCZS 7

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น