วันเสาร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera #1

Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera

* 14.1-megapixel resolution; 2.7-inch PureColor System LCD
* 28mm wide-angle lens; 4x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer
* 720p HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
* Smart AUTO intelligently selects from 22 predefined settings
* New scene modes such as Miniature Effect and Fisheye Effect; Low Light mode for dimly-lit situations.

Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera Highlights
  • 14.1-megapixel resolution and large, 2.7-inch PureColor System LCD
  • Sleek, slim, sophisticated
  • 28mm wide-angle lens, 4x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer
  • 720p HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
  • Let Smart AUTO do the work for you by intelligently selecting from 22 settings
  • Shooting Modes
  • Bring creativity to your photos with new scene modes such as Miniature Effect and Fisheye Effect
  • ISO of 400-6400 in Low Light mode
  • New Smart Shutter technology

Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera Review

I bought this Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera for a scuba diving trip in the Caribbean. This is my first product review, but I was so impressed with this camera, I have to do one!! We bought the underwater case to go with it so we could take it diving with us. The camera was amazing. I am just a recreational photographer (taking pictures of kids, sports and hobbies. The Canon PowerShot SD1400IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera took amazing photos of fish, eels, and other creatures between the depths of 1 ft- 100ft. Some pics still turned out a little blue, while others turned out so well I think they could be published. Underwater photography is very hard, I have heard because of so many variables. I rarely get blurry pictures on land or underwater. Sometimes if the first is blurry I quickly change setting and the 2nd is not. I took several pictures while chasing fish or stingrays and 99.9% were not blurry. I don't think you can ask more than that out of a point and shoot!

Indoors the colors are very real. I do not find yellow tints to pictures. I was taking pictures of the kids around the dinner table, (which has a big window next too it) and the kids looked great. Usually with past cameras they turned out dark because of the light coming in through the window. Outdoors the pictures are beautiful. Again you may have to change the setting, but it is easy. If the water was not turquoise enough, I changed it to beach setting and the pictures showed every detail. I cannot say enough about this camera, but I think every night on our vacation we just talked about how amazed we were with it. I studied hard before buying this camera. I spent many hours looking between the 780, 940, 1300 and 1400. For a few dollars more you get a lot more cameras. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น