วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Wolverine F2D 35mm Film to Digital Image Converter Review



Wolverine F2D 35mm Film to Digital Image Converter with 2.4-Inch LCD and TV-Out Technical Review

* Converts 35mm film negatives and slides to 5 Mega Pixel (JPEG) digtal images with a push of a button.
* Both Mac and PC compatible, unique stand-alone operation - no computer or software to operate
* Fast conversion, requires only five seconds to convert an image.
* Built-in 2.4 inch color LCD screen to view images while scanning, editing and playing slide shows.
* Included with each unit, F2D200 scanner, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, Negatives Cartridge, Slides Cartridge, and Lens Cleaner.

Wolverine F2D 35mm Film to Digital Image Converter with 2.4-Inch LCD and TV-Out Customer Review

By alsomad ...
tiny device that is my job, my mother had slide shows on your hard disk - I could duplicate over 1000 35mm slides in a few hours a day for a couple days.It makes exact copies of the slides - I faced VISTA - I'm sure with a better editor, that light could also picures better.Keep clean table, and the images most important, clean the slides used for instructions.I also negatively a bit '- There have been negative Abuse much less dirt and less image quality was much better - but more time to comsuming small device I recommend you convert your slides into digital would use.Great.

By James Wesley Thompson (Florence, Al) ...
I was so impressed by the simplicity of this unit surprised. I was able to scan 400 pages a matter of few hours, I saw on television. The picture quality is wonderful. Some of the colors really jump. This is only going to give you the quality of scanned slides, so do not expect great pictures if the film itself is not very good. Can I take pictures of my brothers as children, my grandparents, who are now gone, and the other a family. convert to jpeg format so I can share with my children, and these great pictures are not lost. And the price is great. I also would have spent more than I ever did all the movies I wanted to do. Thanks so much.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น