วันอังคารที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera Kit with 5 Twin Pack of INSTAX Film Review



Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera Kit with 5 Twin Pack of INSTAX Film Technical Review

* LCD control panel displaying focal distance and film count
* Programmed electronic shutter, 1/64-1/200 sec
* Close-Up Lens Included
* Automatic flash for low-light shooting
* High-speed ISO 800 Super-Fine grain

Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera Kit with 5 Twin Pack of INSTAX Film Customer Review

By Vivian Advincula (California, US) ....
This is my mom's account and she bought this camera for me for my exam / birthday gift.If you are looking for an instant camera, this is definitely the one to get. The price is certainly reasonable since it comes with batteries, close-up lens, strap, and 100 large format requirements. The body of the camera is strong and not too fragile, but of course with a second camera, you must be careful how you handle it. So far I have no technical problems. The images are clear and sharp as a digital, but with a vintage touch. :) The pictures taken outside are amazing. The only thing I do not want to you can not turn off the flash. It's not really seem to wash pictures, but when trying to photograph against a reflective surface that you want to be careful about placing the camera so the flash does not reflect off the mirror / glass.

Other than that, it is practically perfect. It is very easy for the film in it and you're ready to shoot. The size of the camera is probably larger than you might expect, but it does not matter so much because it is not too heavy or too tiring to carry around. It is almost 6 inches long and 5 "tall.I must say it is definitely worth buying. I absolutely love it and can not put it down, and I'm ready to try it on my trip to Hawaii!: ) So seriously, if you're in the market for an instant camera, get this, I would recommend 100%.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น