วันพุธที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Review

INSTAX 210 Review

Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera Review

Why I choose this Fujifilm INSTAX 210 ? I write this INSTAX 210 Review for you. I love to shooting and I started with Photo Film Camera . Time change and new technology comes , I've changed my camera to digital camera and used it for a while but it's not classic like Photo Film Camera . From this reason , I tried to find new Photo Film Camera and finally I found this Fujifilm INSTAX 210

I used this Fujifilm INSTAX 210 for one year and a half. I can Reivew INSTAX 210 for you. This INSTAX 210 is easy to use compare with old Film Camera . You can look the image from great LCD Monitor (clear and nice) .It show the amount of Film and can program the Shutter rate follow by you want. Moreover you can take the photo at the night , it adjust the light automatically. So great for this INSTAX 210 Review


*** Buy it with Special Price ***

Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera Review

* Display on LCD control panel and focal distance
* Film count
* Programmed electronic shutter with rated 1/64-1/200 sec
* Automatic flash on low-light shooting
* Two-range selectable shooting options ( 0.9-3m and 3m-Infinity )
* Dimension : 4.6 x 7 x 3.7 inches ; Weight : 2 pounds

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น